Sunday, October 01, 2006

Like Raindrops on Roses...

A few of my favourite things this week:
  1. SPRING! This cherry blossom in our garden is simply gorgeous!
  2. Freshcut by Heather Bailey. This is one amazingly talented woman, who's new fabric line, Freshcut, will be available from FreeSpirit early next year. Too cute, gorgeous vintage inspired fabrics...can't wait! Hopefully Kimberley will have them! Read more about Heather's fabrics here.
  3. The Crafters Companian - Not that I officially NEED it, but I will be buying/pre-ordering a copy of this! Looks like lots of great projects inside!
  4. Push Play Nation - I have joined Maggies Walking Group and am walking my way to better health and fitness. I would have joined Robbie's Running Routine (that boy is HOT, HOT, HOT!) but he won't actually be leading the group, so therefore I have no incentive to run.
  5. Donna Hay - It is so refreshing to use recipes that actually work! I love her cupcakes recipe which we used for CeeJae's birthday, and the Kids Issues are full of great party ideas and recipes that kids really do love.
  6. Puddle & Co in the 'Bridge, who are quilting Baby Gee's quilt. Yay!
  7. Trelise Cooper. I have bought the most beautiful skirt ever for my sister's wedding next month...'Nuff said.
  8. Sewing!Details from Mel's nappy bag, which is very nearly done:
Oh and this cute little guy too - of course!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home