Thursday, August 17, 2006

Happy Birthday Jewels!


While shopping in Borders in Melbourne, I came across this book, and since Jewels knits the most gorgeous little hats (and tiny singlets) already, I knew that she would appreciate a few more ideas and patterns. This book is so sweet...the pictures are so cute, and the patterns seem really inspiring and easy to follow. I have no idea, to be honest...I CANNOT knit to save myself.

Have a wonderful day, my very best friend. You are a fantastic, wise woman with a wonderful spirit and an amazing smile, and I am so priviledged to have you in my life. You are my most treasured support...thank you for your friendship.

1 Comments:

At 1:30 pm , Blogger Megan said...

Isn't that the cutest thing?! Love books like that.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home