Friday, September 15, 2006

I Send An S.O.S. To The World


Just to prove I have been sewing, a Messenger Bag (hence the "Message in a Bottle" reference - man, I LOVED the Police!) with at least a zillion pockets, for my lovely friend Shona:


And the ultimate "work in progress": Happy 3rd Birthday, CeeJae. We love you so much - have a wonderful day tomorrow surrounded by your family and friends. Eat too much cake. Open the present before the card. Laugh till it hurts. Blow out the candles. Throw sand. Cry when you're too tired to cope with the fun anymore. Let me kiss you lots and make everything better.


Can you really be three?

1 Comments:

At 9:40 pm , Blogger Em said...

Happy birthday Ceejae - expect a wee parcel from us very soon (I finished stitching it on Friday, a bit late I know). I can't believe you are 3 either! Hope you had a fab day on Saturday.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home