Wednesday, August 30, 2006

A Break From Our Regular Programme

I'm off to Wellington this afternoon for a conference - but I'll be back next week with more exciting work in progress - and yes, that means more bags!! This past week has just felt like utter chaos - which, coupled with my usual angst at the thought of leaving home for three days, and our family debut on national television on Tuesday afternoon (What? You missed it?), has made for some pretty hair-raising moments! Still, thank you for the lovely comments about my bags (both here and at Mercy Lane) - they really helped brighten the days!

Before I leave, a sneak peek of something pretty for Shona (yes, it's your turn!):


And a birthday present for a very special friend. Just who IS that hiding amongst the leaves in my lemon tree?

1 Comments:

At 4:25 pm , Blogger Megan said...

Great fabric choices, as always. Look forward to the finished articles!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home