Monday, July 24, 2006

There's No "Me" in "Team"...Is There?

CeeJae, my "big boy" (he going to be three in September, for goodness sake!) has announced that he will no longer be taking a daytime nap because "big boys" don't have daytime naps. Big boys also don't have dummmies. Or bottles. Or wear nappies. Or respect Mummy's need to get a little sewing or blogging or emailing done during the day's we're home while he has a two hour sleep.

Goodbye "Me Time". Goodbye Daytime Nap - I'm going to miss you.

Why do children grow up so damn fast?

2 Comments:

At 3:48 pm , Blogger Megan said...

I don't know - one day my boy was a few days old and when I turned around he was almost 9 and I am too scared to turn around again in case I find he's turned 30 and has a wife and two kids!

 
At 11:56 pm , Blogger Em said...

3 years old! Where did THAT time go? It seems like last week I was berating you for wearing ridiculously high heels whilst preggy....He is just so adorable. Give him a hug and cheek pinch from me (or is he too big for that now too?) ;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home