Friday, June 09, 2006

Tough Week


Not much to report on the sewing front this week...the nappy bag for my SIL is still at the "concept"stage, and I'm getting on with a little more of BabyGee's quilt whenever I can. I picked up a few more fabrics from Spotlight last week for BabyHill's quilt (and I have these on my wishlist at the Fat Quarter Shop too...) and joined the magazine swap at Cotton Strudel - join up while there's still space!

It's been a tough week. The kind of week where I'm reminded how much I love my little family, and my big family, and just how wonderful my friends are. Thank you to everyone for your support.

But I'll be ok and back to sewing and blogging next week - when I'll also turn another year older even!

xx

3 Comments:

At 4:01 pm , Blogger Megan said...

Hi ElleMae, I'm in Auckland too - Orewa actually. I made me some of those bunnies from BHG also, but not nearly so pretty as yours. I've never been to Melbourne to shop, but it's on my 'things to do before I die' list. Or it would be if I had one.

Nice to (finally!) find another Kiwi crafter out here in blogland!

 
At 4:24 pm , Blogger Megan said...

Hi again - thought I'd answer your question over here so that you would see it. I got that fabric from Spotlight, in their $2/m section, can you believe it? Most of it is awful, but there are a few little treasures in there too. I love Spotlight, if only for their prices.

 
At 8:57 pm , Blogger Em said...

Hey you, great to see you back in blogland again. LOVE the 5 funky monkeys, thats gotta be on my wish list too. Spotlight is great, but only on days without the two small helpers, especially the bigger one who loves to 'help' by 'finding' fabrics and then suggesting what I might do with them. Some days its fun....

Take care of yourself. Big cyber hugs your way

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home