Friday, March 10, 2006

Still here!


We have been a little busy this past few weeks, with our own lives but also working through some unexpected and gut-wrenching family news ...but I'm back. Just. Lots of thoughts and prayers to our special family - we love you all and are thinking of you and wishing you the best every day.

I'm into boxes this week! These are a wee collection (two were given to me by my boss who was throwing them out then thought of me!) that will live on my sewing table, full of essential items, as soon as I get her painted and oil-clothed...so cute!





And my passion for anything with spots continues...this little gem also indulges my stationery passion too! I picked it up from the cutest shop called "Clan and Castle" in Trafalger Street in Onehunga - the lovely owner (who obviously loves her work so much - she forgot to pick her daughter up from school yesterday!) has the most gorgeous collection of homewares and gifts and also makes gorgeous cushions, linen, and curtains - quotes for roman blinds forthwith! (Why should I make them when she can do a million times better? Winter is coming people - we need curtains!)

Quilt updates and photos to follow - Jewels is up today to inspire and advise! Baby Gee's quilt is trucking along nicely and the mystery quilt has begun! Oh and I have FINALLY have a pattern which will do justice to my Amy Butler collection - check out the cover of this month's Australian Quilters Companion! AQC is not a magazine I usually buy but might become one...just what I need - more magazines!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home