Sunday, February 12, 2006

Good Things...




1. Stationery - I am a stationery fiend. I love notepads and pencils and stickies and anything to do with stationery...I am the stationery cupboard's worst nightmare. Exhibit A: (L) Gorgeous striped writing paper, with matching envelopes, and the cutest envelope seals, and (R) Lotta Jansdotter stickies which are whimsical and far too beautiful to use...although I will force myself to do so, of course. Both from Whitcoulls and purchased in a moment of utter indulgence last Thursday when the Monkee and I went out BY OURSELVES on a date. How lucky are we?


2. My first ever soft toys - cute Crazy Kitties, which I finished last night and who are both adored by my son. They were meant to be a gift for a friend of ours, and the small one was supposed to be a prototype, but CeeJae cried when I pulled the stuffing out of the "Baby Kitty" so I had to redo him and make him whole...


3. Our cat Bean who is named after the friend who introduced the Monkee and I to each other - he is an "SPCA special" and he is suffering in this heat (being black!) and has made himself a nest in the shade of the ferns in the back garden. He annoys me immensely but I really do love him...
4. This delicious concoction of sundried tomotoes, green and black olives, and feta purchased with a loaf of chucky bread and other assorted goodies at the Onehunga Markets this morning... what a perfect start to Sunday.

5. That H2Go sparkling water with Cranberry...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home