Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Be still my beating heart...

Girlfriends Bundle Jennifer Paganelli of Sis Boom

The new love of my life (in the fabric sense of the expression!) is this little collection from Jennifer Paganelli of Sis Boom who appears very influenced by Amy Butler in her Girlfriends fabric range - just stunning!

This bundle of 40 (yes that's FORTY) fat quarters retails for $USD99.99 at the Fat Quarter Shop and is definately on my wish list! Incidently my trusted currency converter tells me that $USD99.99 is at this moment $NZD144.34 which isn't too bad - I recently purchased a bundle of 8 fat quarters (oh please arrive tomorrow little ones) from the Fat Quarter Shop which, even with the $USD9.00 international postage, worked out cheaper than buying them at my local quilt supplier store...so lets do the math!

40 FQ @ $NZD7.00 each = $280.00
40 FQ @ $USD109.00 (incl. $9 postage) = $NZD157.85

USA AOK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home