Tuesday, December 12, 2006

My Best Friend's Wedding

This past weeked I had the absolute pleasure of being Best Woman at one of the most beautiful weddings I have ever been to. Jewels and the G-Man were married in the City on Saturday evening and while I know that a TEAM of support people and IMMENSE amounts of hard work and acute attention to detail made this wedding possible, it certainly paid off. The Bride looked divine, the Best Women looked stunning (of course), the ceremony was perfect, the weather held, the fireworks were spectacular (thanks to Christmas in the Park!), the food was amazing (gourmet fish and chips!) and we danced all night. Those flowers? Peonies. Hundreds of pink and white peonies flown in from the South especially for the grand occasion. My bouquet was so heavy I could barely hold it up.

Glorious.

Congratulations, you two. You are perfect for each other. And as the Best Man said, "May your love be modern enough to last the times yet traditional enough to last forever".

Glorious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home