Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Back In Black

Okay - that's enough. I've had it with being mopey and whiney and lazy and pathetic - time to get up off the couch and get sewing! Oh, and blogging too - I probably won't bore you everyday, but I do promise to blog more often this month. And add links that actually link to somewhere. Deal?

I missed my quilting class last week as I had an important meeting the following day at work (which I needed to prepare for) but I still managed to almost finish this cute little black evening bag...

I have Marsy's bag almost finished too....it's coming Marsy, I promise!

BabyGee's quilt has finally come back from the quilters and I am THRILLED with the results. Sadly, I will not be sharing my new quilting friend with any of you - she is far too good to share - and I can't share pictures of the quilt either because her Mummy and Daddy might see! BabyGee is being christened in Febuary so I think the quilt will make a perfect present...you'll have to wait till then!

And finally, my beautiful boy, who actually agreed to having his face painted on Sunday when we visited our local market! Whenever the opportunity arises, I always ask him if he would like his face painted and he always says no - so when he said yes, I promptly stuck him in the chair and he requested a spider! He loved it, and was very disappointed when it rubbed off in the bath later in the day...bring on next month's market, I say!

2 Comments:

At 9:55 pm , Blogger Em said...

Welcome back, hope your inspiration lasts a long time and produces great results!
Glad you are feeling better. Good to see you are 'in production' again. Love the spider, CJ is pretty cute too. Take care

 
At 9:50 am , Blogger lemonade sandwich said...

You will hear no complaint from me about not crafting, only a big cheer to encourage you to keep off the sofa.
I love that spider! What a different world - my little M insists on hearts and butterflies. But she looks just as serious about it.

I love the bag too. Nice lining fabric :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home