Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Happy Birthday Mama

Today is my lovely Mummy's birthday :: A knitting needle case where an Amy Butler stripe collides with a Denyse Schmidt floral, and a cute blue spot with more Denyse in the interior. Too pretty.
And I made this one too, for my friend Kim :: More Amy Butler's, with the exterior fabrics from the Lotus range (picked up from the Sew Creative stand at the very average Stitching & Handcraft show a few weeks back) and the interiors being Charm's.

I may be the biggest Amy Butler fan in the whole world. No, seriously - I am the biggest. You should see the size of the Bump!

1 Comments:

At 8:51 pm , Blogger Em said...

I so love the way you put fabrics together to look so pretty. You are very talented that way. Loving the Lotus AB's! Your Mum is a lucky lady. Happy birthday to her. Hope your 'bump' is behaving.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home