Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Oh Amy...

...why do you taunt me so? You know I can't afford any new fabrics and that I'm trying so hard to use the fabrics that I have but...these are just so sweet! Please stop with all the gorgeous fabrics!

The most enormous literature review ever in the history of the planet is due to be completed this week and then I'm getting the sewing machine out - what project will I work on first!? Vote to win!

Harry's quilt?

Zoe's quilt?

Tom's quilt?

Or those b&**$y annoying Scrappy Bunny's!?!


3 Comments:

At 3:15 pm , Blogger boysmum2 said...

Lovely to receive your comment. Yes as you can see, Steve finally asked me and we got married. It was fab and we have justed returned from our week away thanks to the help of my parents. have checked out your blog a few times, but as you said you had only just posted after a few hundred days!
Hamilton is great and loving it. been here almost a year now, shit where does the time fly. ben is at school and Alex is amazing. hope all is good with you? Check back on the blog over the next few weeks and hoepfully there will be some more pictures of the big day.
Take care, Kathryn Trotter (couldn't resist!)

 
At 8:26 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vote for Tom's quilt! :)

 
At 1:30 pm , Blogger Julia Laing said...

But Harry's is so close to being finished and then you'll have that great feeling of crossing something off your lis! and can move onto Tom's or Zoe's.... But Tom is older so should have his first - I guess...and CJ had to wait for ages for his!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home